Very good initiative. The array of tools is vast. I had a few questions.
1. How big can the attachment be and how long will it be stored for?
2. Is there any way to make the feedback anonymous from the students?
3. Can the calendar also incorporate a daily/weekly view which will make it much easier to use?
4. As of now, I can edit all classes in our department schedule. Hopefully that feature would be locked in the future.
5. We have an extensive PG course for our MD/MSc/PhD students. Can that also be incorporated into the system as a separate module?
6. The grading appears to be quite complicated. This will require a lot of discussion with the particular departmental faculties and customization.
7. Is Saral hosted locally? It takes a lot of time to move from one module to another? Slow server issues?
Minor suggestion would be make the site more professional looking :)
Overall a great initiative from the academic section and a nice platform to build on.